29th October 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more?

Sir/Mam,

I have joined b.com correspondance after my sslc after my b.com finishes can i join graduation cource mba am i eligible? Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more? Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  2. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  3. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
  5. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  6. How to join CA after completion of B.Com programme?
  7. Am I eligible to join MBA correspondence? I am a Intern(BHMS)
  8. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  9. How can I do CA with B.Com from DU?
  10. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  11. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  12. Universities which offer MBA in correspondence? Am i eligible for stipend? I am qualified with GATE exam
  13. Should I do M.Com or MBA after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After completion of B.Com am I eligible for AMIE?
  15. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  17. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
  18. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
29th October 2015, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have joined b.com correspondance after my sslc after my b.com finishes can i join graduation cource mba am i eligible? Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more? Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same.

Thanks!
Yes, after completion of B.Com degree you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
29th October 2015, 11:46 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more?

Yes, candidate is eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondance mode.

Eligibility for admission in MBA :
  • Candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.
  • There is no minimum percentage criteria.
  • There is no age limit.

Candidate have to pass MBA entrance exam in order to get admission in MBA course. Top MBA entrance exams are CAT, IIFT, MAT, XAT, JMET, SNAP etc.
29th October 2015, 05:35 PM
ant man

Yes you are eligible for MBA course after doing B.Com course in correspondence.

After completing B.Com you can write the MBA common entrance exam to get admission in MBA.

For doing MBA this is the following eligibility :
1. You must complete degree in any stream from a recognised university.
2. There is no age limit for doing MBA

The MBA entrance exams are conducted at both state and central level.
Some of the MBA entrance exams are
1. PGCET
2. CAT
3. MAT
4. XAT etc
29th October 2015, 09:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA course after completion of your B.Com course from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. To get admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in MBA course.
30th October 2015, 12:20 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the MBA course after the graduation from the B.Com in the distance course.

MBA sands for the Master of Business Administration and it is the two year course. The eligibility to get the admission in the course is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have B.Com as the graduation discipline and have 50% aggregate.

For more information about the admission visit at the university for more details.
30th October 2015, 02:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for MBA after completing B.Com through correspondence. But, you are not eligible for MBA through regular mode. Only those candidates who have completed their Graduation through regular mode are eligible for MBA through regular mode. However, you can do MBA through distance or correspondence mode.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Three years Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 50% of marks from a recognized University
- The applicant need clear MAT entrance exam or Common Admission Test (CAT) or Xaviers Admission Test (XAT) or ATMA entrance test or State CET in order to get admission.
30th October 2015, 09:57 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to apply for " MBA " course with B.Com in Correspondence course. There is No problem at all but you have to complete graduation from the recognized university.

And one more thing you need to write " Entrance Exam " conducted by individual states. If you want to get good college/ university you should write entrance exam conducted in National level like CAT, MAT, XAT, SLAT etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?