19th May 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Is BBA the best course after 12th?

My name banu finishing from 12th standard all peopls asking from bba so l will joinig from bba bba is abest course

19th May 2015, 08:27 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Is BBA the best course after 12th?

Yes,it is the best course to do the BBA after the 12th class. BBA has the good opportunities in the society.
After BBA if you do MBA then your opportunities will increase,a lot of accountant jobs are waiting for the BBA and MBA students.............
so,if are interested in the BBA do BBA..........
If you are interested in sciences then you can do B.Sc............
if you are interested in commerce then you can do B.Com..........

all the best......
19th May 2015, 10:56 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. BBA is Under graduation degree in business administration. The duration of course is three years and course is divided in to four semesters. BBA is very good foundation for the student who wants to study MBA. Bachelor of business administration is best choice for the candidate who wants to study MBA in higher studies.
19th May 2015, 11:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name banu finishing from 12th standard all peopls asking from bba so l will joinig from bba bba is abest course

There is no doubt. BBA is one of the best courses from which you can gain good knowledge about Management and Business. Apart from you may also options to apply for MBA in various specializations after BBA. However, If you have studied with dedication and Interest then definitely you may achieve your career goal for sure. Here, I am providing few advantages of BBA.

You can develop your managerial abilities by studying BBA. The course enhances your Decision Making Capability and Communication skills as well. You may also get a job opportunity in reputed corporate companies after completing BBA. So, please concentrate on your studies and get good marks in Graduation course.
7th May 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student but i m interested in Management so it is wright to Do BBA ..?? Their is any problem i can face to do BBA after 12th...??
1st June 2017, 11:10 AM
aparnatiwari221

BBA is one of the most sought bachelor degree programmes after 12th. It includes complete knowledge of leadership and management.
There are various universities/colleges in India which are offering BBA degree programme for students.
Some Top Colleges are:
• National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University, Hyderabad
• Symbiosis Law School, Noida
• Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
• National Law School of India University, Bangalore
• Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
For more details you may visit website!
21st July 2017, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What are the subjects related to Bba and Mba? What are the opportunity after Bba and Mba course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?