16th August 2020, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy?

Respected Sir/Madam, I really want to get admission in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. But I don't know if this institute provides campus placement or not for the students of the particular stream. Please let me know about this asap.

18th August 2020, 09:45 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy?

Yes ,Campus placement available for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy.

These are some placement agency which recruited students -
1 Placement in USA, PRN Opportunities
2 RECOUP Physiotherapist
3 HMR Campus Recruitment, & Manual therapy foundation of India
4 Qi Spine Mumbai campus
5. Sumedh Physiotherapy center
6 Qi Spine Mumbai campus
7 Fitness Studios ,
8 Nightingale Health Care Portea Qi Spine
9 Nightingale Health Care
10 Portea Medical, Health care services, Bengaluru
20th August 2020, 08:47 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Campus placement available for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy?

Campus placement available for Bachelor of Physiotherapy students in KLE Society's Institute of Physiotherapy

Belgaum offers MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing, P.C.B.Sc. Nursing, BAMS, 8 allied B.Sc. courses, 2 allied BPH programs, B. Pharma, D. Pharma, BPT, Certificate Courses, at the undergraduate.

Yes, placement services is available. Apollo hospital,cipla etc few companies have visited college for the interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?