4th February 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

How much i need to pay to take admission in IEM through management quota?

My rank in wbjee is 20985. I want to know that how much i need to pay to take admission in the IEM through management quota. Please help me with the required information.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  2. Can I get admission through management in IEM after scoring 5280 rank in WBJEE? What is the fee structure?
  3. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam?
  4. Can I get admitted in IEM in CSE by Management Quota without having any rank in WBJEE and AIEEE?
  5. Should I drop a year to prepare for Engineering Diploma Entrance Exam if completed 10th CBSE?
  6. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  7. How to get a chance for admission in IEM? I have scored 44 in BSc
  8. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Civil? I have completed diploma in Civil
  9. How to get direct admission in IEM Kolkata this session?
  10. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  11. Can i get admission in JIMS through management quota?
  12. How much I have to pay and which colleges is best for admission through management quota?
  13. Fee structure details of Vellammal Engg college?
  14. Can I get admission in IPU under Management Quota? Is it necessary to give entrance exam for taking admission in the Management Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  16. Career opportunities for IEM Engineers?
  17. If I get admitted to IES ECE through management quota then will I get some priority?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
7th April 2016, 06:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much i need to pay to take admission in IEM through management quota?

The admission charge is not fixed and keeps on changing each year due to various factors, such as competition level, availability of seats. Therefore nothing solid can be said on this topic. However, it would be better if you contact the Institute itself and try to get the exact details and the requirements as well.
20th August 2020, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much i need to pay to take admission in IEM through management quota?

My WBJEE rank is 4840. May I get a chance Management Quota of IEM in Computer Science and Engg. stream. What would be the source of geetring contact
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?