18th March 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat of my choice to study B.Sc(Nursing) if secured 514 rank in AIIMS entrance exam?

Sir,
I have got 514 rank in AIIMS entrance exam of B.Sc(Nursing) Honours. I am in General category, then can I get seat of my choice like in Rishikesh, Delhi or in Jodhpur?

29th March 2016, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat of my choice to study B.Sc(Nursing) if secured 514 rank in AIIMS entrance exam?

Your ranks seems to be good enough for admission in any other AIIMS except Delhi. It will be difficult to get admission in Delhi but you have chance of getting admission in others.
You are a general category candidate which makes it difficult to get admission in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?