26th November 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I join hotel management after one year of passing class 12th examination?

Hi , I am interested in hotel management.
Can I join hotel management after one year of completing my 12th examination? I got 85% marks in 12th examination.

26th November 2016, 08:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join hotel management after one year of passing class 12th examination?

Yes definitely you can join Degree in Hotel Management after passing 12th standard because minimum qualification required to join Degree in Hotel Management is 12th in any discipline from a recognised board and you must have passed 12th with 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is provided to the candidates of reserved categories. Moreover the government institute conduct entrance exams to recruit the candidates to this course.
26th November 2016, 08:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join hotel management after one year of passing class 12th examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi , I am interested in hotel management.
Can I join hotel management after one year of completing my 12th examination? I got 85% marks in 12th examination.

Yes, you can join the hotel management course after one year of passing class 12th examination. You can join BA Hotel Management or Bachelor of Hotel Management. The qualification required for the admission is the pass in 10+2 or equivalent. There will be an entrance test for the admission to the course in some institutions. The course is available in various colleges like

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - Official Website

Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration - Official Website

Subhas Chandra Bose Institute of Hotel Management - Official Website

Sheila Raheja Institute of Hotel Management - Official Website
26th November 2016, 10:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Hotel Management even after one year gap of passing 12th.
You need to write entrance examination after passing 12th.
You must have attained at least 60 percent in intermediate if you belong to general category.
You must have passed from any of the recognised school or college.
26th November 2016, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely apply for hotel management entrance exam for admission. Class 12th is the minimum qualification required for admission and you have that qualification. Just make sure that you have a gap certificate for 1 year, when you will be getting admission.

Admission in hotel management course will be on the basis of entrance exam. Seats are allotted based on your performance in the entrance exam through counselling.
26th November 2016, 10:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Candidate must have completed 12th in any stream if he or she is interested to pursue Hotel Management degree course that is of 3 years duration.

Age limit 17 to 25 years and relaxation is provided in upper age limit.

Government institutes also conduct entrance exam.

So you are eligible to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?