16th June 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science in Delhi University with 67% marks in 12th Class?

Dear Sir, I have scored 67% marks in 12th Class (Science) stream and I am from SC category.. I would like to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science in Delh University. Can I get admission in Delhi University with the above criteria? Please let me as early as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  4. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  5. How can I pursue BE Computer Engineering after scoring 75% marks in class 12th Science?
  6. Is it possible to take B.Sc Computer Science without maths in 12th standard? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  8. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  9. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths?
  10. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  11. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  13. What is the procedure to pursue BA course from Delhi University? How much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc course after scoring 89.2% marks in class 12th?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  16. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  17. Can I get admission in DU if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
18th June 2016, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science in Delhi University with 67% marks in 12th Class?

It will be difficult to get admission in Delhi University with just 67% marks in class 12th. Cut off usually goes very high above 90% for general category and above 75% for SC category candidates.

Hence, you can surely apply for admission but chances are very less. You can try your luck by applying through the application form.
18th June 2016, 11:32 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science in Delhi University with 67% marks in 12th Class?

You have scored 67% marks in 12th standard and want to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University. The cut off for getting admission in Delhi University goes high every year. But you belong to SC category so there will be a chance of getting admission in it.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Student must possess Mathematics as one of the subject in 12th standard with at least 60% marks in it.

>>Student must score more than 55% marks in aggregate of four subjects including Mathematics, one language and two other subjects.

Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of best four academic subjects including One Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Computer Science / Information Practices.

**You will be surprised to know that the registration process for admission has started. So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date i.e 19th June 2016. If you are interested to know the previous year cutoff then you have to visit its official website.

Link to apply online:http://www.ug.du.ac.in/app2/
19th June 2016, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have scored 67% marks in 12th Class (Science) stream and I am from SC category.. I would like to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science in Delh University. Can I get admission in Delhi University with the above criteria? Please let me as early as possible.
You have scored 67% marks in 12th standard and you are from SC category, so you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc in Computer Science in Delhi University.

Because those candidates are SC category and have got above 60% marks in 12th standard are eligible for B.Sc course in Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?