1st October 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if scored 60 marks in Biology and 65 marks both in Chemistry and Physics of 12th? Courses available to study in B.Sc?

Sir,
I want to know about B.Sc course to go. Now I have completed my 12th with 60 marks in Biology and above 65 marks in both Chemistry and Physics. So please kindly give me any idea about B.Sc courses which I can get? Can I study Biotechnology in B.Sc?

3rd December 2015, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if scored 60 marks in Biology and 65 marks both in Chemistry and Physics of 12th? Courses available to study in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about B.Sc course to go. Now I have completed my 12th with 60 marks in Biology and above 65 marks in both Chemistry and Physics. So please kindly give me any idea about B.Sc courses which I can get? Can I study Biotechnology in B.Sc?
Yes, of course you can do B.Sc in Biotechnology course. Since, you have scored every good mark in major subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Biology so most of the reputed universities may give first preference at the time of admission. However, you are overall marks should be at least 50% at 12th standard level to be eligible for B.Sc in Biotechnology course.

For admission in B.Sc in Biotechnology, you must have passed the 12th standard board examination in science stream, such as biology, maths and chemistry as main subject from a recognized board.
3rd December 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if scored 60 marks in Biology and 65 marks both in Chemistry and Physics of 12th? Courses available to study in B.Sc?

How much marks is needed in isc for studying biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?