14th March 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do for Graduation which have more scope and income?

Which course should i choose for graduation which have more scope and income. As im interested in biology, chemistry. i have scored 85% in pcb. Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Thanks. plz help

15th March 2015, 01:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do for Graduation which have more scope and income?

You should go for the course of the field of study in which you are interested and comfortable rather than taking decision based on scope and income which can be availed from one field. This is because there is ample scope in every field if you can excel in that field; but if produce poor performance in a field which has better scope then its of no use. Moreover, it is you who have to study, so you should take decision completely based on your interest and comfort level along with the tag of institution for that course. Both biology and chemistry are very good fields and have good scope, you should choose the one in which you have higher interest or getting better institute. You should take the decision as per your future goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?