14th March 2015, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed from Delhi University if I have completed Graduation from DU with 46%?

I have completed my graduation but the problem is that i got only 46% marks so would you please tell me the process of getting in b.ed course from Delhi university.? Will I be eligible to apply for it? What is the process need to be followed now?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from Delhi University if I have completed Graduation from DU with 46%? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to pursue LLB in any Delhi College after passing graduation from Delhi University?
  4. What is the eligibility of journalism course? I have completed graduation from Chaudhary Charan University
  5. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  6. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  7. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  8. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  9. Am I eligible for Master course done BA pass from Delhi university 12 years back?
  10. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  11. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  12. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi?
  13. Books for M.Ed entrance examination?
  14. Is B.A dgree valid after completing B.Com graduation?
  15. Is outsider Delhi candidate eligible for DUMET? Are those students who had done their 12th from outside Delhi and pursuing graduation from DU, eligible for the same?
  16. Is BA graduation degree valid after B.Ed?
  17. Am I eligible for admission in LLB(3 years course) after completing B.A graduation with 40.66%?
  18. Am I eligible for teacher job after completing NPTT and graduation from Delhi University?
15th March 2015, 08:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed from Delhi University if I have completed Graduation from DU with 46%?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed course from Delhi University after completion of your Graduation with an aggregate of 46% marks from Delhi University. Eligibility Criteria required to pursue B.Ed course from Delhi University is mentioned below :-

--> The candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks from the University of Delhi or any other recognised university.

--> The candidate must have studied two subjects mentioned below for at least 200 marks at graduation level and should have obtained an aggregate of 50% marks in each of the any two subjects mentioned below :-
1. Art
2. Bangla
3. Biological Science
4. Chemistry
5. Economics
6. English
7. Geography
8. Hindi
9. History
10. Mathematics
11. Music
12. Physics
13. Political Science
14. Punjabi
15. Sanskrit
16. Tamil
17. Urdu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?