5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of B.Com(Corporate Accountancy) in Periyar University, Salem?

Can anyone of you please provide me the course structure of B.Com(Corporate Accountancy) course of Periyar University, Salem? Kindly let me know about the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Periyar University, Salem blacklisted?
  2. Is Periyar university(Salem) through correspondence, affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing MBA in finance from Periyar University, Salem?
  4. List of 1 year diploma or certificate courses which can be done after 12th? Duration of the french course?
  5. How to enroll for part-time Ph.D (Maths) without entrance exam after Masters degree?
  6. Am I eligible for M.E(CSE) under Anna University after completing MSc IT Integrated under Periyar University?
  7. Can I do MBA from Nagpur University? I have studied in BCA final year from Periyar University Salem
  8. I have completed my U.G from Anna University Chennai and MBA in Distance mode from Periyar University Salem.Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in management?
  9. Model question papers for the entrance exam in microbiology in periyar university in Salem?
  10. Where is SSC college located in Tamilnadu?
  11. Which are the best universities at Tamilnadu after completing MCA
  12. Course structure and fee expenses to study distance M.A.(Education) in Periyar University?
  13. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
  14. Which are the government aided colleges that I can get after scoring 22.25 marks in TANCET?
  15. What is the eligibility for SI of Police?
  16. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  17. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?
6th October 2016, 09:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of B.Com(Corporate Accountancy) in Periyar University, Salem?

The basic educational qualification required for doing this B.Com in Corporate Accountancy from Periyar University is "12th Class" pass with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university for non reserved candidates and 45% marks for reserved (SC/ ST) category candidates.

The eligibility Criteria, Course of Study and other details are given in detail in the below link.

Click here for More Details of this Course and Structre
6th October 2016, 10:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of B.Com(Corporate Accountancy) in Periyar University, Salem?

The course structure of B.Com in Corporate Accountancy in Periyar University, Salem is 3 years of duration which is divided into six semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?