1st September 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Com and B.Com Programme?

Hi, I have just completed my school education. I wanted to know that what is difference between in B.Com and B.Com programme? Your answer will help me in making my decision for career. Thanks

2nd September 2016, 12:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Difference between B.Com and B.Com Programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have just completed my school education. I wanted to know that what is difference between in B.Com and B.Com programme? Your answer will help me in making my decision for career. Thanks

The normal B.Com course is called as B.Com Programme. So do not bother about it. You can study either B.Com or B.Com Programme, both are same only. There are various B.Com courses available like B.Com (Honors), B.Com Banking & Insurance, B.Com (Accounts & Finance), B.Com Pass, B.Com Computer Applications etc.
2nd September 2016, 04:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. To be eligible to pursue B.Com course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised board. The duration of B.Com course is three years.

The B.Com course has two types B.Com (General) and B.Com (Honours). The B.Com (General) is also known as B.Com Programme. The difference between B.Com (H) and B.Com (P) is that, in B.Com (General) course, you will be taught the basic concepts and in B.Com (P), you will be taught deeply about every concept and by pursuing B.Com (H), you can specailize in Accounting or Economics which is not possible with B.Com (P).
2nd September 2016, 08:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such difference between B.Com course and B.Com Programme. So I think, both B.Com and B.Com programs are same courses.

But B.Com and B.Com Honours courses differs as far as the course structure is concerned. So both the courses are same as far as the course structure is concerned. Both these B.Com and B.Com Programs are General Graduate Courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?