7th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to do Bachelor of Architecture on 10th basis?

Respected Sir,
I am in 10th standard. I want to do Bachelor of Architecture course. Which entrance exam should I prefer?
Thank you!,
Your's sincerely,
Suchit

Related Questions:
  1. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Are Civil Engineering students eligible for B.Arch?
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  5. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  6. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  7. Can I study B.Arch without appearing in NATA and JEE Main Paper-II
  8. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis?
  9. What is the time duration of B.Arch degree after diploma?
  10. Am I eligible for AIEEE after getting 44.6%? belong to SC category -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  12. Entrance exam and requirements to study Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture course in Abroad?
  13. Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?
  14. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  15. How to make a career in Archeology in Jaipur?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in M.Arch entrance exam to get admission in National Institute Of India for B.Arch 4th year student? Best coaching class for preparation of GATE(Architecture) in Chennai?
  17. Which entrance is need to be cleared for doing Masters in Architecture at CEPT, Ahmedabad?
  18. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
11th October 2015, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to do Bachelor of Architecture on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am in 10th standard. I want to do Bachelor of Architecture course. Which entrance exam should I prefer?
Thank you!,
Your's sincerely,
Suchit
You have completed 10th standard so you are eligible for Architecture course but you can't apply in B.Arch course.

This exam is conducted by NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.
11th October 2015, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to do Bachelor of Architecture on 10th basis?

You have to complete 12th with maths to become eligible for B.Arch course. On 10th basis you can get admission only in D.Arch through polytechnic entrance exam.

Hence, as of now you can't apply for B.Arch course. If you want to apply for it then you should take admission in 10 2 with maths as one of the subject. After that you will be eligible for exams like NATA and JEE Mains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?