15th April 2023, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to do BCom but my father wants to take admission in BBA. What should I do?

I want to do BCom but my father wants to take admission in BBA. What should I do? Please advise me.

15th April 2023, 06:49 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: I want to do BCom but my father wants to take admission in BBA. What should I do?

Choosing a course of study can be a difficult decision, especially when there are differing opinions within your family. Ultimately, the decision should be based on your own interests and career goals.

Before making a decision, it may be helpful to consider the differences between BCom and BBA courses. BCom (Bachelor of Commerce) programs typically focus on business-related subjects such as accounting, economics, finance, and marketing. BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) programs, on the other hand, usually provide a broader education in various aspects of management, including leadership, operations, and strategy.

You should evaluate which subject area interests you the most and aligns with your long-term career goals. If you are drawn to areas such as accounting or finance, then a BCom may be the right choice for you. If you are more interested in pursuing a management role or entrepreneurship, then a BBA may be a better option.

You can also research the specific programs offered by different universities and look at the course content, faculty, and opportunities for internships or practical experience. Additionally, you may consider seeking advice from academic counselors, industry professionals, or alumni of both programs.

Ultimately, it is important to make an informed decision based on your own interests and goals, rather than solely following someone else's opinion.
15th April 2023, 08:56 PM
Msdhoni02

Thumbs up Re: I want to do BCom but my father wants to take admission in BBA. What should I do?

It is important to have an open and honest conversation with your father about your interests and career goals. You can discuss the differences between BCom and BBA, and explain why you feel more inclined towards one or the other.

Ultimately, the decision of which course to pursue should be based on your own interests and aspirations, rather than what someone else thinks is best for you.
15th April 2023, 09:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: I want to do BCom but my father wants to take admission in BBA. What should I do?

If you are more inclined to the management jobs only, you should go for a BBA degree. On the other hand, if you are more into management, accounts, finance and you want to have a job in the commerce sector, B.Com is the best option for you.
15th April 2023, 11:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you have interest in B.Com course then of course my suggestion will be to pursue B.Com and try to make him agree with your opinion.

B.Com is an undergraduate course and candidates with this qualification can pursue higher studies and have job opportunities in various sectors.
16th April 2023, 02:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Both are the good options like career after BCom is, Account Executive, Business Executive, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager etc...

Career after BBA is , Market Management, Finance, Human Management etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?