14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete B.Tech along with civils exam preparation?

I am a MBiPC student. I have completed my intermediate. Now I want to join in B.Tech. I am also interested in civils. So, I want to study B.Tech along with my civils preparation without any special coaching. Can you tell me which course is better in B.Tech.

14th October 2017, 04:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete B.Tech along with civils exam preparation?

To complete your B.Tech along with civil exams preparation, you have to study and work hard. To crack or perform well in the civil service examinations, it is best to take the Civil services coaching instead of preparing on your own. You can attend civil services coaching on weekends while pursuing B.Tech course.
14th October 2017, 07:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can prepare for examination along with pursuing your B.Tech course. B.Tech is four year course and in these four year you can take maximum advantage of it if you will give minimum 3-4 hours for preparation of examination.

The basic criteria to start preparation for examination is go through NCERT books of Social Science, Science etc.. You need to keep yourself updated with current topics and event taking around the world.

One need to prepare for examination with consistency, dedication and determination to qualify in all three stages of examination.

For more information about examination syllabus and eligibility visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
14th October 2017, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Without taking any coaching, it will be hard for you to crack Civils Examination while studying B.Tech. In order to get success, you are required to follow strategic steps.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Civils Examination is "Graduation" from a recognized university.

You are eligible only when you are final year of B.Tech or after completion of the B.Tech course. As there is a huge time, I suggest you to take the help of best coaching institute which offers classes in weekends or in Sundays.

So that, you will get acquainted with the flow of studying for appearing in Civils Examinations as well as you can pursue B.Tech simultaneously. As far as my best knowledge is concerned Electronics and Communication Engineering is the best course in B.Tech.
14th October 2017, 10:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look it all depends upon you that how can you manage the time to opt B.Tech course and prepare yourself for the examination as well.
It is very good that you have interest for Civil examinations, but according to my opinion, you must complete your B.Tech course first and then prepare for the examination so that it would not hamper your B.Tech studies. Since you can give Civil examinations after the completion of your B.Tech course. So, you must start preparation once you have completed the B.tech course.
14th October 2017, 11:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to appear in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC unless you complete your bachelor degree or in the final year of course.

But, you can start preparation for examination. To qualify in examination you need to have consistency, dedication, determination and devotion to your studies.

If possible you can take help from coaching institute or seniors ( who have appeared or qualified ) as it will help in proper guidance for the preparation.
8th November 2017, 11:07 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to apply for civil services exams. Firstly, you have to complete your graduation.
You will be eligible after the completion of your graduation.

You can do preparation through various online sites, notes or you can join coaching institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?