10th February 2016, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Hazra Law College for BA LLB course?

I want to study BA LLB course in Hazra Law College. I have heard a lot about the faculty of the college and its reputation. SO kindly tell me how to get admission in the college under BA LLB course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  2. Minimum age limit for doing 3 years LLB course?
  3. Am I eligible to do LLB course after completion of B.Sc Bio?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  5. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
  6. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  7. How to get admission in LLB in law college if I am 41 years old
  8. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  9. Can I do journalism course after B.Com Gradutaion?
  10. Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?
  11. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  12. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  14. How to take admission in Law college in Nagpur for LLB
  15. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai?
  16. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks?
  17. Merit list cutoff for admission in 3 years LLB course in Siddharth College of Law?
  18. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
10th February 2016, 03:42 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Hazra Law College for BA LLB course?

You need to first of all appear for CLAT examination which is the entrance examination conducted in order to provide admission to candidates in Law courses. You need to score quite well in the examination in order to get into the college mentioned above.
10th February 2016, 03:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Hazra Law College, you need to score well in your CLAT entrance examination which is the gateway for LLB course. After successfully clearing the exam, you will get admission in the Hazra law College, if you clear its cut-off.
11th February 2016, 03:11 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need to appear for the CLAT Entrance Examination to be eligible to take admission to the course of BA LLB in Hazra Law College.
You have heard the right thing regarding the reputation and the faulty of the college.
It is one of the top colleges in Eastern India when it comes to LLB Courses.
You need a good rank in the CLAT Entrance Examination as that is the only way to get admission to the course of BA LLB in Hazra Law College.
8th May 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

As my birth date is 23rd feb 1994 and I have not done graduation due to some personal problems so can I take admission in any college in Kolkata without any age restriction ?
24th June 2017, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

How much is the minimum percentage I should obtain in the C.U Law entrance test in order to get admitted in Hazra Law college or Jogesh Chandra Law College or South Calcutta Law college?
30th April 2018, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I want to study 3 years llb course from hazra law college. How to get admission there? I have given 12 th board examination this year(2018)
18th May 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

If anybody has completed polytechnique degree after Madhymik exam will he be eligible to study law in any university in West Bengali?
1st June 2018, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I haven't given my CLAT as I wasn't really sure about studying Law....but I have heard that Calcutta University conducts entrance exam...if i do well in the exam...would there be a fair of me getting admission in Hajra Law College ?
15th June 2018, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Hazra Law college without giving CLAT ?
More vividly,I just want to ask if there is any entrance exam conducted by CU to get admission in the above mentioned college?
12th August 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 3410 rank in entrance exam of calcutta university can I admissan in any law college
24th January 2019, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

How to get form filam and entrance exam of Calcutta University in any law college
6th July 2019, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in engineering so is there any option that i can join the llb course please let me know
9th July 2019, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have rank 2329(sc) in entrance exam of calcutta university. I can get admission any college but I want to study in hazra law college. Can I get admission in Hazra law college?
11th June 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do 3 year llb course can i take admission hazra college and what type of entrance exam should i give?
11th July 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to do 3 year llb course can i take admission hazra college and what type of entrance exam should I give??
20th June 2021, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

If clat is necessary for admission in hazra law college ?
28th June 2021, 09:58 AM
Singhskomal

If you want to get admission in integrated B.A LLB course
You should clear entrance exam for it (CLAT) first and 12th with 50% in any stream with recognized board can apply for CLAT and get admission in integrated course.
18th February 2022, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I Want to take admission in hazra law collage or any wayhere i passed graduate in 1996 my year is 49 plz give me advise in my mail id [email protected]
Thanks & Regard
Md Shabbir
21st July 2022, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

HOW I ADMISSION IN LAW COLLEGE , I AM BCOM GRADUATE , PROCEDURE OF ADMISSION AND FEES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?