23rd October 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

List institutes offering courses on Indian History for graduation?

Dear Sir,

I am 30 years of age and finished my graduation B.Sc in Home Science with FRM as my major in the final year. I had Geography in 12th and History upto class 10th. I would now like to pursue a course in Indian History, a short course of maybe upto a year for graduation.. Can you please help me with any institution which would offer a course in Indian history. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  2. Courses available after Automobile Engineering? Institutes offering the same?
  3. Is Space science possible after B.E (EEE)? how to pursue?
  4. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  5. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  6. List of the institutes offering Post Graduation in Marine?
  7. Which is the best engineering college in India?
  8. Minimum qualification for Aeronautical Engineering admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I pursue Ph.D in Indian History if completed graduation in Computer Science?
  10. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  11. List short Diploma courses in History or Archeology after B.Sc. graduation? -- [New]
  12. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  13. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  14. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  15. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  16. Institutes in Jaipur offering certificate course in C++?
  17. How to apply for MSc Maths?
  18. Any PG courses related to Maths after BSc Mathematics? Institutes offering the course?
24th October 2015, 12:50 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List institutes offering courses on Indian History for graduation?

List of institutes offering courses on Indian History for graduation :

Efforts Institute of Management and Technology
C-1/2, Mohan Garden, (Near Gurudwara Road), Uttam Nagar, Near Nawada Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi

Hans Insititute
D-1/8, Mansa Ram Park, Uttam Nagar Dwarka Mor, Metro Station, Metro Pillar no. - 761
Delhi, Delhi

Janki Devi Memorial College
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Marg
Delhi, Delhi
(011) 25787754

Institute of Vocational Studies
Triveni (Sheikh Sarai), Phase- II
New Delhi, Delhi
(011) 29258544

Mata Sundri College for Women
Mata Sundri Lane
New Delhi, Delhi
(011) 23237291

M.S. Institute of Education
Wz- 30, Ist & IInd Floor Vashist Park Street No 8, Pankha Road, Sagar Pur Chowk
New Delhi, Delhi
(011) 28520112
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?