19th February 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Com to join CA?

Hi I am balvir Singh I want take information about ca .I have done b.com in 2011.what is %limit to join ca after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  2. How to join CA after completing B.Com with 45%
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  4. Can I be eligible to do CA after completing B.Com with 52%? I have finished 2nd PU with 55%
  5. What type of questions are asked in SET test of Symbiosis Institute Pune?
  6. What is the percentage of B.Com required to register for CS executive programme?
  7. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  8. How can I join CA after studying in S.Y.B.Com? Percentage required for it?
  9. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  10. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  11. What is the percentage required for admission in ICWA? I am a B.Com general
  12. Minimum percentage required to join CS after B.Com?
  13. Percentage required in B.Com to take admission for M.Com course? -- [New]
  14. When to get forms for B.Com Honors? Required percentage of marks to join this course?
  15. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  17. How can I join ISRSO having completed B.Sc.? Procedure to join ISRO? Percentage required to join ISRO?
  18. How to join BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage of marks required?
21st February 2016, 07:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Com to join CA?

Percentage Required in B.Com to Join CA Course:

The minimum percentage required in B.Com to pursue CA course is "55% marks". Candidates who successfully pass "Graduation" can take up the "Direct Entry Scheme". Yes, this Direct Entry Scheme is especially for Graduates. The minimum qualification required is "Graduation" or "Post Graduation" in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55% marks of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination. (or) Candidates who have completed Graduation or Post Graduation other than those falling under the Commerce stream must secure minimum 60% marks of the total marks or its equivalent grade in examination. As you come under "Commerce" background, the minimum percentage required is "55% marks".
21st February 2016, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have score more than 55% marks in B.Com then you will be eligible for CA IPCC registration directly without appearing for CA CPT.

Anything below 55% marks in B.Com will only make you eligible for CA CPT first and after qualifying only you will be allowed to register for IPCC.
15th June 2016, 09:28 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

As per the ICAI Rules B.com Graduates with 55% and other graduates with 60% of marks are eligible for CA Course through direct entry scheme.
Through direct entry route you can able to skip the CPT course which is a Entry level of the CA Course, and you have to join the CA IPCC level which is Intermediate level in this course after completion of this level you can eligible for CA final level .
If you want to join Through Direct entry route first you can apply for this course with required documents and 9000/-DD after applying course you have to complete ITT, Orientation course which is conducted by the ICAI, after that you can eligible for CA IPCC Exams. After the completion of CA IPCC you need to complete 3 yrs of Article ship after that you can eligible for ca final exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?