18th February 2023, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it posisble to do MBBS after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir, is it posisble to do MBBS after diploma in "mechanical enginering". If it is!I kindly request you to tell me the way to join in MBBS. Is it posible to get a government seat in MBBS.please answer my question sir

19th February 2023, 03:56 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Is it posisble to do MBBS after diploma in mechanical engineering?

No, it is not possible to do MBBS after completing a diploma in mechanical engineering. MBBS is a medical course that requires a background in biology and related subjects. To become eligible for MBBS, you need to have completed your 10+2 education in the science stream with biology as one of the subjects.

If you are interested in pursuing MBBS, you need to complete your 10+2 education with biology as a subject and qualify for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET), which is the entrance exam for MBBS in India. Once you qualify for NEET, you can apply for MBBS courses in various colleges across India. The seats for MBBS courses are allotted based on merit in the NEET exam. It is possible to get a government seat in MBBS if you score well in the NEET exam and meet the eligibility criteria for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?