2nd July 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?

Sir,
I have passed 12th with 66.6 % and get 82 marks in English. I have passed my 10th with 94.6% and get 94 marks in English. I am interested to take up B.A. English Honours from Presidency College if I got a chance. Can I get it?
With Regards-
Dibyajyoti Dutta

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  2. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
  3. Can I get English Honours in St. Xavier's College if scored 82 marks in English and 63% aggregate in 12th WBCHSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech(CSE) in any good college of Chennai for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th?
  6. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  7. Can I get admission to study M.Sc if secured 40% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  9. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  10. Procedure to get admission in SMU to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 81 marks in English of 12th Arts?
  11. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.Sc(Computer Science) in Presidency College?
  12. How to join in Loyola or Presidency College after finishing 12th?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
  14. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  16. Possibility to get admission in Presidency college for distance BBA course for 40 years old candidate?
  17. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  18. List of colleges which offer B.A.(English) in Chandigarh for a candidate who has scored 78 marks in 12th English? -- [New]
7th July 2015, 02:56 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed 12th with 66.6 % and get 82 marks in English. I have passed my 10th with 94.6% and get 94 marks in English. I am interested to take up B.A. English Honours from Presidency College if I got a chance. Can I get it?
With Regards-
Dibyajyoti Dutta
Yes, of course you are eligible for B.A in English through Presidency college. The most essential requirement for doing the B.A in English course is that, you must have done its 12th standard in any discipline with English as a main subject from a recognized board. You need to have secured 50% of marks in the 12th board exam.

The admission to the B.A in English through Presidency college requires the candidate to attend the entrance examination. The application forms for B.A in English through Presidency college can be purchased from the college counter office itself. You can also download the application forms from the official websites of the presidency college. The selection to this B.A in English through Presidency college depends upon their entrance score and performance in the 12th board exam.
11th July 2015, 02:24 PM
suresh_batra

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in Presidency college to study B.A.(English) for a candidate who has scored 82 marks in English and secured 66.6% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
With Regards-
Dibyajyoti Dutta
Yes you are eligible. You can look for admission procedure from its website. Apart from that, I can also suggest some other top colleges where education quality, infrastructure and placements are very good; some of which are:
St. Stephen’s College, Lovely Professional University, Loyola College, St. Xavier's College, Hindu College, Christ University..........
Also, check their website for details regarding admission process.
8th February 2021, 09:11 PM
salma sha

Hi,
Presidency college is a private college which located in Bengaluru and established in the year 2000 by presidency group of institution.
Presidency college known for their infrastructure and facilities.This college is approved by AICTE and accredited by NAAC.
AICTE all India council for technical education)
NAAC national assessment and accreditation council)
In presidency college their criteria is candidate must have passed 12th and have minimum 65% in english for (BA) .
So,yes you have a chance to get admission in presidency college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?