19th March 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to enrol myself from 3rd year graduation through correspondence if I failed in regular?

I failed my graduation before, I want to enrol for only my 3 rd year, study and ensure i clear. Will any correspondence university aid me in this request.
I was pursuing my BA in economics. Can you please guide me on the same?

Thank you for your assistance.

Related Questions:
  1. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  2. How to enroll for B.Pharma(part-time or correspondence) after 12th standard with commerce?
  3. How to complete Graduation through private when failed in 3rd year?
  4. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  5. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  7. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  8. Which option is suits on a pregnant student, post graduation through correspondence or regular?
  9. Am i eligible for correspondence or regular B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation
  10. How to get into D.Pharm after doing 12th and graduation in commerce with Maths?
  11. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  12. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  13. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  14. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How could I do B.Ed after PG in Sociology? Entrance exams to be answered?
  16. can i pursue full time mba by doing graduation from correspondence.
  17. Am I eligible for regular M.Com from DU after scoring below 50% in graduation?
  18. How may I enroll myself for D.Pharma course? I have completed my graduation with commerce stream
19th March 2015, 03:02 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Is it possible for me to enrol myself from 3rd year graduation through correspondence if I failed in regular?

No, I am afraid this is not possible. you have to complete the previous year, to be in the next year. Be it general course or distance education, no course allows a candidate who has failed in his previous year or previous semester. So unless you clear the previous semester, or year you cannot move on to the next one.
But since you mentioned about correspondence university, let me tell that any correspondence university has an easy course curriculum. Also the copy checking procedure is very lucid. Another advantage of distance university is that you can sit for all your semesters or all your yearly examinations at a single time or a single year. Then if you fail in one or more subjects, you have to sit later for those subjects only. This procedure will continue until you clear all the subjects. But if you clear all the years at a single go, then you can pass and get the certificate of passing that very year.
So immediately log onto distance education universities like Utkal university(www.utkaluniversity.ac.in) or Ignou university (www.ignou.ac.in) for B.A. in Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?