18th January 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take Graduation course while I still write 12th class failed subjects?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of 12th class of PSEB board. I Fail in maths. I wanna do graduation. Is it possible that i can take admission in graduation on one side and on other side i pass my compartment test.?

18th January 2015, 09:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Graduation course while I still write 12th class failed subjects?

No, you cannot pursue Graduation course without qualifying your 12th standard subjects. No university provides admissions in Graduation course to candidates who have backlogs in their 12th standard examination. So, I suggest you to clear your backlog subject as soon as possible by appearing in supplementary examinations, so, that you can get admission to pursue Graduation course.
29th May 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take Graduation course while I still write 12th class failed subjects?

Sir I got 38 in computer application,And 35 marks in accountantancy and Business studies...Is there any1 can help me...I would like to join Bhowanipur college...phn no. 7278028471 Wasim Akram...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?