23rd January 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in government college of Bangalore if done Diploma from Koderma?

Sir, I have completed my diploma from Jharkhand, District- Koderma In and now I want to join B.Tech in Bangalore. Please guide me, how I can get admission in government college of Bangalore. I also don't know Kannada. Please help me reply me on my phone number 9060416338 CSE from Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year?
  2. How to study B.Tech in government college? What is the admission process?
  3. Detailed information and age limit to apply in Koderma District Junior Engineer recruitment for Civil Diploma holder?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course?
  5. Process to get admission in government Diploma college?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?
  7. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
  10. Which course to take after 10th in diploma to get admission in engineering college in future? How much cut-off to maintain to get admission in government colleges?
  11. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed course in government college of Bangalore? Details of government colleges for B.Ed course in Bangalore?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?
  13. Colleges providing BSc course in Karnataka?
  14. Process of taking admission in Army college after Diploma?
  15. Which are the private and government colleges in India offering DGO after BAMS? -- [New]
  16. How may I get admission in uttar pradesh(U.P) after comleting diploma from bangalore?
  17. What is the admission procedure of government colleges for Biotechnology, Forensic Department?
  18. How to do regular M.Com?
25th January 2018, 12:36 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Process to get admission in government college of Bangalore if done Diploma from Koderma?

You can appear for LEET/JELET examination in the state you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination and attaining the minimum cut-off required, you will be eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course and can thereafter can continue with your studies further.
25th January 2018, 12:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in government college of Bangalore if done Diploma from Koderma?

If you belong to Jharkhand, then you can only get admission in central government colleges situated in Bangalore. You will not be eligible for state government colleges of Karnataka.

The best option for you will be through JEE Main. If you can get an excellent rank, then you can get admission in a central government college of Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?