17th August 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I study B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology if secured 70% in 12th?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 70% marks and I would now like to do B.Sc and Biology is my strong subject. Which B.Sc should I do? Should I go for B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology as I have interest in Biotechnology. Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  2. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  3. Chances to study MS(Biotechnology) in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th and 7.11 CGPA till 7th semester of B.Tech?
  4. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  5. Am I eligible to write NDA having secured less than 60% in 12th and more than 60% in B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. How to study BSc Biotechnology after studying in 12th standard PCMB?
  10. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  11. What should I study further if secured 75% in 12th Non-Medical?
  12. Can I study in abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  13. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?
  14. Can I get admission in DAV college in BSc Biotechnology after scoring 74.53% in 12th medical
  15. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  16. Studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 56% in 12th non-medical?
  17. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
21st August 2015, 09:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology if secured 70% in 12th?

If you have interest in biotechnology then you can surely go for it. But make sure you get admission in a reputed college. You have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission.

Normally, the entrance exam for admission in biotechnology courses is conducted along with other professional courses. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam.
23rd August 2015, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology if secured 70% in 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my 12th with 70% marks and I would now like to do B.Sc and Biology is my strong subject. Which B.Sc should I do? Should I go for B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology as I have interest in Biotechnology. Please tell me.
If you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?