23rd January 2014, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization can I choose in Fashion Designing?

Ok you said fashion designing and fashion technology. I am chooses fashion designerin that so many are their.now what can i choose in that ?

1st February 2014, 01:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization can I choose in Fashion Designing?

Fashion is one of the evergreen fields in modern world which can provide lucrative career options. There are various courses available in this field. If you choose fashion designing, you can do specialization in :-

- Apparel Designing
- Shoes Designing
- Accessories Designing
- Jewellery Designing

You can also do further specialization in Menswear, Womenswear and Knitwear or go for material and design specific courses like Embroidery, Print, Fabrics, etc.
1st February 2014, 01:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization can I choose in Fashion Designing?

Fashion is one of the evergreen fields in modern world which can provide lucrative career options. There are various courses available in this field. If you choose fashion designing, you can do specialization in :-

- Apparel Designing
- Shoes Designing
- Accessories Designing
- Jewellery Designing

You can also do further specialization in Menswear, Womenswear and Knitwear or go for material and design specific courses like Embroidery, Print, Fabrics, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?