31st October 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the best thing to do after completion of BA Economics graduation?

I am pursuing my ba with economics honors so after completing my graduation may I able to take the admission in MBA or I have to take admission in MA? Can you please suggest me the best thing to do for me? It will be helpful if you can guide me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  2. Which type of Government jobs I can get after completion of BA Economics?
  3. Is doing Post Graduation in Economics a option for B.Com passed students?
  4. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of BA Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  6. What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  7. Is it possible to do masters in economics from abrad after completion of economics honors in India?
  8. From which college should I do graduation in Arts with Economics? What is the fee structure per semester?
  9. Shall I take MA in Economics after completion of BCA?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA in Economics?
  11. What are the opportunities available after completion of BA economics graduation degree?
  12. What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation with Economics?
  13. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  14. Which is the best option for me after completing of PG in economics
  15. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  16. Can I do MA Economics after technical graduation? Will it be okay to insult my engineering course and pursue Economics course?
  17. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  18. Which government job I can apply after completion of BBA graduation and pursuing MA in Economics?
31st October 2016, 07:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best thing to do after completion of BA Economics graduation?

M.A. Economics or Master of Arts in Economics is a postgraduate Economics Course. The duration of this course is two years.

MBA in India or Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree. The duration of MBA course is two years.

As per my knowledge, Master of Arts in Economics is best thing to do after completion of BA Economics graduation.
31st October 2016, 09:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best thing to do after completion of BA Economics graduation?

Courses available to pursue after completion of BA in Economics course:

Economics stream has a very good scope in India and abroad. Candidates who have done their B.A in Economics find good scope after completion of studies. There are many courses to pursue after completion of B.A in Economics.

Some of the best courses are,

>> M.A in Economics

>> M.A in Applied Economics

>> MA in Analytical and Applied Economics

>> Master of Business Economics

>> Master of Science in Applied Economics

>> MA in Quantitative Economics

>> Master of Arts in Econometric

Although there are many course, I would strongly suggest you to pursue this Master of Arts in Economics course. After successful completion of Master's Degree you may even go for Ph.D in Business Economics or direct Ph.D in Economics.
1st November 2016, 12:00 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have both options either you should go for MBA or you should go for MA.
After MA you have various options in government sector. Some of them are as under:-
SSC
UDC
FCI
CDS
BANK
ARMY
Railways
MTS
1st November 2016, 12:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Courses to do after BA Economics Graduation:

As you are from Economics background, the very best course that is suitable for you is Master of Arts in Economics course. Again there are several streams in Master's degree. Some of them include, Mathematical Economics, Business Economics, Analytical and Applied Economics, Applied Economics, Econometric, Indian Economics, Business Economics and Quantitative Economics. Besides these course, you may also pursue MBA course or MBE (Master of Business Economics) course.
1st November 2016, 03:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can get admission in MBA course, there is no sch problem in it. However, I would personally suggest you to opt for MA(Economics) if you are inclined towards Economics subject, otherwise you can go for MBA, if you feel like, there is no problem in it.
11th June 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I am 42 yrs old woman. I have done my graduation with economics and psychology 3 paper each in 1998. Now which course should I do? Now I want to study again. Please suggest something good for me as I am a housewife.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?