6th December 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What to do if scored even after reappearing in the exams?

I have one back in M3 as I studied M3 in 4th semester and now when I gave exam in 6th semester still the mark sheet shows the same marks, that is 26, it shows the same. As now am pursuing my 7th semester, am I eligible for placement? Or any chance for clearing M3 before 8th semester as 8th semester is training semester,guide me why again in 6th semester result it shows the same 26 marks how it is possible. I secured same marks in reappear also.

6th December 2017, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if scored even after reappearing in the exams?

If you have scored same marks even after appearing in the examination again and qualified then, you can't do anything. If you have not qualified and scored same marks then, you have to prepare well to qualify the examination with good marks. Whatever the marks you score in the examination will be reflected in the marksheet. So, if you have qualified the examination and scored 26 marks then, you can't do anything and you can attend placement drives with same certificates
8th December 2017, 12:03 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if scored even after reappearing in the exams?

I am very sorry to say that, there is no chance to clear that particular paper before 8th semester at this instant. There is no such provision of it.
Since you failed to qualify the backlog in the 6th semester, you have to appear and qualify it in the 8th semester.
So, study well this time and try to qualify in it in the 8th semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?