23rd January 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Master Degree I can study if completed graduation in Political Science last year?

Hi friends
I have completed my B.A. in political science.
I am taking a year drop since I'm very confused what to do now .
so I wanted to know what are the options
for masters in India for me?

Related Questions:
26th January 2015, 12:55 AM
anair

Default Re: What kind of Master Degree I can study if completed graduation in Political Science last year?

There are lot of options available for you after completing B.A Political Science.

If you are looking for a job, administrative services would be perfect for a student from your academic background. Dream jobs can include IAS, IPS, IFS and other allied services.

If you are interested in teaching you will need to take B.Ed along with your BA degree for lectureship.

If you take an M.A in Political Sciences you will be eligible for some really reputed jobs like a Research Analyst and Research Associate.

You can also get into journalism since a lot of news companies are looking for political science graduates. However you will have to take a diploma in Journalism prior to that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?