23rd March 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in BHU BFA entrance exam?

Hello Sir,
I am going to apply for BFA entrance exam of BHU. I really want to know that which type of questions asked in this entrance exam? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in M.A English entrance exam from BHU?
  2. How can I get admission to study BFA in BHU?
  3. Information about BFA entrance exam of BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. What kind of question come in BHU entrance test?
  6. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
  7. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  8. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  10. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  11. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  13. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
  14. Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in Economics entrance exam?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?
  17. Reference books for BFA entrance exam?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
25th March 2016, 12:12 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in BHU BFA entrance exam?

Banaras Hindu university (BHU) conducts Bachelor of Fine arts (BFA) examination conducted every year. The last date for application form submission is on 05-03-2016.

Below In have attached the sample questions and model paper of BHU BFA entrance examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BHU BFA Entrance exmaination.pdf(393.0 KB, 196 views)
File Type: docx BFA.docx(11.9 KB, 44 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?