1st May 2016, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for graduation course after completion of diploma in Ahmedabad?

HHey this is urvashi from ahmedabad i did my diploma in year but i have no degree of graduation , basically in gujarat diploma is equal to 12th pass out so how can i apply for FTI , or FTI offers some courses for under graduate also . ??

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Diploma course equivalent to Graduation?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  4. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma course 3 years with CS?
  6. How to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma with CS course?
  7. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years?
  8. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma course in CS?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation from UP college?
  11. Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?
  12. Which one to take diploma or graduation for good salary and easy job opportunity for civil engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of institutes which offer Diploma in Aerospace Engineering course in Ahmedabad, Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Am I eligible to do graduation course after completion of diploma?
  16. What is he procedure followed for doing CA after completion of graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for BTC or not after completion diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
3rd May 2016, 02:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for graduation course after completion of diploma in Ahmedabad?

After completing Diploma, you can take admission in any of the colleges to pursue degree courses. To do so, you have to first collect the application form for admission, filling the application form, do submit it along with the required documents to the college office. Then you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities or by college itself, qualifying in which you can take admission the in respective college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?