21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for internship in DRDO after scoring 64% marks in Section A?

I am a student of Aeronautical society of india following avionics stream in section b, sir i have 64% overall in section a and i was wondering if i can apply for an internship in drdo in my field. i needed to know what are the selection criteria ?

6th May 2017, 01:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for internship in DRDO after scoring 64% marks in Section A?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Internship in DRDO :

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for doing Internship in DRDO with 64% marks in Graduation. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to maintain. Here is the basic educational qualification required,

>> You must have completed third year of Bachelor Degree (or) Graduation from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for Internship in DRDO.

>> Minimum percentage required in Graduation is 60% marks and as you secured more than 64% marks.

>> The selection process consists of Scrutinization of Application followed by an Interview in rare cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?