26th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?

I will complete my b.tech 2nd year by end of april 2015.I have 2 months holidays (i.e,may15-july15).I want to do internship in DRDO Hyderabad.so,may I know whether I can do any internship or not? And also how to apply and requirements for applying it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year? -- [New]
  3. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  7. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  8. Can I opt for summer internship after completion of B.Tech 1st year?
  9. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  12. Where to get internship after 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical
  13. Is there any vacancy in any company after doing internship? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  15. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  18. Where can I do internship in Java while in 2nd year B.Tech IT?
26th July 2015, 10:54 AM
reconnect

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?

The companies do not provide training or internship to the second year students.Training or internship is provide to that candidate who have the proper knowledge of the Theory subjects.For can only apply for the training after the last semester of the 3rd year.But you can do different courses related to your branch which will help you to gain proper knowledge.And it will Add up the additional plus point to your CV which you will make in the 3rd year.
26th July 2015, 06:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?

You must have to fulfill some constraints for getting training from DRDO.

Eligibility :

** You must be permanent citizen of India.

Educational qualification

** You have to be a student of third year of graduation.

** You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

Age limit :

Your age should be in between 19-27 years.

DRDO provide training in following departments :

** Aeronautics

** Armaments

** Combat

** Vehicle

** Electronics

** Advanced computing

Procedure to apply for summer internship in DRDO :

** You need to submit your resume in the training section of the DRDO. My suggestion to you is that you should make your resume short and impressive.

** If you are shortlisted by them then you can start your training with in the respective department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?