11th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Internship in L&T with the permission of HOD being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) final semester student?

Friends,
I want to do Internship at L&T and I even have a permission letter from HOD of my college as I am doing B.E. Civil Engineering in final semester?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. How to get internship at L&T Mysore?
  3. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Siemens being a B.E.(Software Engineering) final semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  7. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  8. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  9. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  11. Can I apply for 6 months internship program in abroad for final engineering semester?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  14. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) final semester student in Delhi or Noida?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  17. How can I do Internship in Facebook being a B.Tech(CSE) final semester student?
  18. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
16th July 2017, 07:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Internship in L&T with the permission of HOD being a B.E.(Civil Engineering) final semester student?

Yes, as you have the recommendation letter from the HOD of your college, so you can apply for internship with that. Just you have to go the official website of L&T, get the application form and fill it up correctly. Now you have to attach the application, the permission letter with a resume and send it to the HR department of the company. After that the authorities will guide you further which you have to follow to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?