30th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get internship in some company while doing B.Tech in IIT, Guwahati?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing b.tech from IIT guwahati.
i want to do internship after first year.. in which type of companies can i get this??? Can someone please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  2. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in IIT-Guwahati to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply and last date of form submission?
  4. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  5. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  7. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  8. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  9. Conditions to applying for Internship programme for B.Tech student?
  10. Companies offering Internship for ECE graduate who is working in a company?
  11. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to go for Winter Internship after doing B.Tech in Bioinformatics? Which is the best company in Chennai for internship
  13. How to do internship after passing B.Tech first year?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  17. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  18. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
31st May 2015, 10:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get internship in some company while doing B.Tech in IIT, Guwahati?

** Yes, you can easily got the summer internship from any good company.

** But for that first of all you have to complete at least two years of your course so that you can get a base of your core field.

** For getting training in any of the company you have to apply first through application form.

**If your application form is approved by the HR of the company then you are issued with a identification card.

** And then you can start your training/internship with that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?