17th February 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?

Sir,
My daughter is studying BDS -ivth year from Meerut University. Her IVthe year will be completed in this summer and she wanted to do the 1 year internship from Delhi.
MY questions are :
1. Is it permissible as per the University laws to do the internship from different college.
2. If so can you please detailed out the procedures, Name of colleges, date of application etc.

regds

rakesh sehgal

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  2. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. List of colleges with fee and procedure to apply for Internship in Dentistry at New Delhi?
  6. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  13. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
26th March 2022, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?

Apply bds intership online in college overall india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?