9th June 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?

I am pursuing an MBA in HR,looking for Summer Internship program for the duration of 15th may to 30th june.
Please let me know the companies which gives Summer Internship and how to apply them.

Related Questions:
  1. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  2. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  3. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in MNCs? When the companies will hire students for Summer Internship?
  5. Summer internship training to MBA pursuing student at JABALPUR (M.P.)?
  6. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do summer internship from IT companies? I am a student of B.Tech from DAIICT
  8. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida
  9. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  10. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  11. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  12. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  13. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  14. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  15. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  16. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  17. In which Companies I can do Summer Internship in Bhilai being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  18. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
1st February 2015, 09:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing an MBA in HR,looking for Summer Internship program for the duration of 15th may to 30th june.
Please let me know the companies which gives Summer Internship and how to apply them.
List of the companies for internship for MBA HR student:-

1. Cholamandalam AMC LTD., Dare House, 2, N S C Bose Road, N S C Bose Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2530 7172

2. Sundaram Home Finance Limited, Anmol Palani, 88, G N Chetty Road, T Nagar
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2815 6041

3. T.S.Mahalingam & Sons, No. 240, Royapettah High Road, Chennai
Phone: 044 2813 3334

4. Dharani Finance Limited, 57,Sterling Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2825 4176

5. I C I C I Banking Corporation Limited, Arya Gowda Rd, Ramakrishnapuram, West Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 3051 7688
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?