26th November 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Which companies in India provide internship of four weeks for 2nd year graduation students?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my second year of graduation. Could you please give me a list of companies where I can work as an intern for 4 weeks? I wanted to work in this time span. If you could help me, it would be great.

Related Questions:
  1. List of HR companies offering Winter Internship for 6 weeks for Undergraduate 2nd year student in Odisha?
  2. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  3. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  5. Which companies in India provide internship programme for B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering students?
  6. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. List of companies which can provide internship for 1 month short period in Ernakulam district?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  9. Which are the companies offering internship to 2nd year Mechanical engineering students?
  10. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  11. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Computer Science students? -- [New]
  12. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  13. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
  14. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  15. List of companies providing internship for M.Tech 2nd year students?
  16. Which Companies provide Summer internship for Electronics and Electrical Engineering students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student in AP? Detailed information about the working hours during Internship?
  18. Which companies in India provide internship for M.Tech CS students?
29th November 2016, 01:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which companies in India provide internship of four weeks for 2nd year graduation students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing my second year of graduation. Could you please give me a list of companies where I can work as an intern for 4 weeks? I wanted to work in this time span. If you could help me, it would be great.
You can apply for internship in below given companies.

Bajrang Infotech Systems Private Limited
Address : Bus Pass Section Anr Bus Teriminal,Industrial Estate, Vijayawada-520007

Sun Software Solution
Address : Near Stella College, 1st Lane, Gantasalavari Street, Gayatri Nagar, Vijayawada-520008

Astronik Systems Pvt Ltd
Address : Door No 14-15-9,Brindavan Colony, Vijayawada-520010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?