26th November 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer training in Electrical engineering from NTPC anywhere in India? Will I have to pay any amount except accommodation?

Dear sir, I am Rahul Jain, studying in 6th semester of Electrical engineering from SIT, Jaipur. I want to do summer training from NTPC anywhere in India. Procedure to do the same? Will I have to pay any amount except accommodation?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  2. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  3. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?
  4. How to join summer training at NTPC?
  5. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to know if we are selected for summer training in NTPC?
  7. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  8. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting summer training in NTPC? Where to get the application forms?
  11. Details about NTPC summer training for the student of B.Tech ECE? Application procedure, forms availability and fee structure for the same?
  12. How to apply for summer training in NTPC if I am a student of electrical engineering?
  13. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  15. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in NTPC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech course in Electrical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC, Kanti for Mechanical student?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in NTPC, Bihar?
28th November 2016, 05:19 PM
january2016

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training in Electrical engineering from NTPC anywhere in India? Will I have to pay any amount except accommodation?

Procedure to go for NTPC internship from anywhere in India is mentioned below:

1. You need to get internship letter from your college.
2. Along with internship letter you must get NOC form from your college.
3. Keep your current year marksheet as well as all marksheet with you.
4. Just attach your latest resume with the document, where you must have your contact number as well as mail id updated.

Send the document to the concerned NTPC office of your region.
Just wait for their acknowledgement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?