9th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

BE Computer Science graduate can apply for internship at Intel? What is the procedure for it?

Hello,
can a BE(Computer Science) graduate can apply for internship at intel
If yes what is the procedure???
please guide me
i am waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship for M.Tech computer science students?
  4. How to apply in Tata motors for summer internship after passing computer science? What is the application procedure?
  5. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  7. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  8. How can I apply for Internship in IBM or Intel while pursuing my B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  9. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  10. Can I apply for internship in ISRO after doing M.Tech in Computer Science?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  12. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  13. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  14. Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering
  15. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. How to get 6 months internship in USA after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
12th June 2014, 12:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BE Computer Science graduate can apply for internship at Intel? What is the procedure for it?

Yes, BE (Computer Science) graduate can apply for internship at Intel. However, getting an internship opportunity in Intel is a very tough task. This is because various aspects of a candidate's caliber is checked before giving internship opportunity in Intel. Intel is one of the most reputed companies of the world and students from the top IITs are preferred.

When the advertisement of internship opportunity is declared by Intel, you need to apply. After that you need to pass the written tests which are of multiple stages followed by interview to get selected. Mostly questions are asked from SQL and Optimization in Programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?