5th December 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Criteria and procedure to apply for internship in ISRO being a final year Civil engineering student?

I am doing my final year civil engineering. I am willing to do internship in your center. What is the criteria and procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  2. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ISRO being a B.Tech(Engineering Physics) final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Civil Engineering) final year student?
  9. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  10. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  12. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  16. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
12th December 2017, 09:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to apply for internship in ISRO being a final year Civil engineering student?

In order to get internship in ISRO, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your bachelor's degree in engineering with minimum 60% to 65% marks from a recognized college/university.

> You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying.

> Your age should be within 35 years, for OBC candidates it is upto 38 years and for SC/ST candidates it is 40 years.

> You must have good communication skills with a pleasant behaviour.

> You must have goof technical knowledge and computer knowledge too.

If you want to apply for internship in ISRO, then at first you have to visit the official website (https://www.isro.gov.in/careers) and fill up the online application form. They will call you if you fulfill all the eligibility criteria of the company. Now you have to send them a permission letter with your educational documents and resume. After clearing all the selection process you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?