25th May 2016, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

ECE students are eligible for doing internship in BDL Hyderabad or not?

I am second year ECE student and also wants to do internship in BDL Hyderabad. So, kindly advise me students like me are eligible or not?

22nd September 2016, 07:31 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: ECE students are eligible for doing internship in BDL Hyderabad or not?

-- BDL offers internship to very limited number of candidates. So it is suggested to you that you should apply as soon as the application forms available on the official website of BDL.

-- Being a second year candidate, you are not eligible to apply for internship at BDL.

-- You have to wait for one more year and after completion of second year of bachelor's degree, you can apply for internship at BDL.

-- You have to face an interview to start internship at BDL(Bharat Dynamic Limited)
12th December 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ECE students are eligible for doing internship in BDL Hyderabad or not?

I am studying engineering 3rd year ECE.. Can I apply for an internship in BDL?
16th January 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc electronics and now i am doing my msc electronics. Am i eligible for internship in bdl?
16th January 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc electronics and now i am doing my msc electronics. Am i eligible for internship in bdl?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?