10th October 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in The Hyatt Internship Programme for BBA(H) graduate? What I can learn through this programme?

I am a BBA(H) graduate and now I want to apply for The Hyatt Internship Programme. Am I eligible to apply? If yes, then please tell me what I can learn through this programme?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply and duration of Hyatt Internship Programme? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply and duration of The Hyatt Internship Programme?
  3. Is The Hyatt Internship Programme a paid internship programme? How much they pay?
  4. Which course do I have to take after inter 2nd year to become a CS?
  5. Whom to approach for HSBC Global Internship Programme? What is the structure of this programme?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BEL?
  7. When the notification of Summer Internship Programme will be released in Tata Motors? Eligibility to apply?
  8. Need suggestion for programme selection during M.Tech degree?
  9. How to apply for internship programme in software section
  10. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D Biotechnology programme in IITM if completed PG in Pharmacy? Details and Eligibility criteria for Ph.D programme at IITM?
  12. Whom to approach for HSBC Global Internship Programme? Structure of this programme?
  13. Where can I apply for Internship programme being a B.Com graduate?
  14. Can i start Clinical practice just after completing my BDS degree?
  15. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for CS course if I have done my graduation from Delhi University with 41% marks?
  17. Will I be eligible for CS executive? What is the fee structure?
  18. How to do CS course after taking B.Com honors?
7th October 2017, 06:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in The Hyatt Internship Programme for BBA(H) graduate? What I can learn through this programme?

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing internship in Hyatt organization.

You are required to meet certain educational qualification..

The basic educational qualification required is bachelors degree from a recognized university.

As you are done with BBA course, I can say that you are eligible to apply.

This internship program builds the foundation to become successful in the hospitality industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?