7th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech final year student of Electrical Engineering. I want to do training in BEL. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  2. How can I join Internship in BEL without applying being a B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  4. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  5. Should I approach BEL for internship?
  6. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  7. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?
  12. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  15. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
29th November 2017, 04:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

In order to apply for internship in BEL, you should have completed your 2nd year of your bachelor's degree in engineering streams like electrical/electronics/civil/computer science/IT, mechanical, metallurgy with minimum 60% marks. You should not have any pending backlogs and long educational gaps are not allowed. You should have good technical and computer knowledge. You should have the ability to work hard in difficult situations. You must be good in English and must a decent behaviour.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?