5th August 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Java Development and App Design Internship in Aerologiks Bangalore?

Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Java Development and App Design internship eligibility in Aerologiks Bangalore for me. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 05:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Java Development and App Design Internship in Aerologiks Bangalore?

The eligibility to apply for Java Development and App Design Internship in Aerologiks, Bangalore is given below.

==> Candidate must have the good knowledge of Java and C# can apply.

==> Candidate should be available full time in the office for the 6 months duration.

==> Candidate must have the relevant skills and interests.

==> Female candidates who are willing to start or restart their career can also apply.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.aerologiks.com
10th August 2019, 12:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Java Development and App Design Internship in Aerologiks Bangalore?

Please find below the detail information about the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Java Development and App Design Internship at Aerologiks in Bangalore.

Eligibility :-
=======
Skills :-
-------
1) You must have knowledge in Java

2) You should have knowledge in designing of code and developing of codes.

3) You should have good knowledge in C#

Other requirements to get eligible are as follows :-

4) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

5) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

6) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

7) Women who are interested to start or restart their career are also eligible to apply.
11th August 2019, 04:00 PM
Om saii

Eligibility:--

Candidate have to available for full time (in-office) internship

Candidate have to start the internship between 4th Aug'19 and 3rd Sep'19

Candidate have to available for duration of 6 months

Candidate have relevant skills and interests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?