3rd November 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get an internship being a Mechanical student?

I am doing 3rd mechanical engineering. I want to get an internship. What is the eligibility criteria for the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in HEC Ltd., Ranchi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  9. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  10. Eligibility criteria of SAIL for Internship programme for B.Tech(ME) student? In which month entrance exam will be conducted?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?
  13. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  14. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship in CSC for MCA student?
  16. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for summer internship for mechanical engineering students?
3rd November 2015, 11:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get an internship being a Mechanical student?

Being a mechanical student you have so many opportunities for the internship in different well reputed companies.

Every company has its own eligibility criteria that a student has to be fulfilled for getting internship.

Here i am providing you a common eligibility criteria :

** You have to be a student of third year of graduation.

** You must obtained minimum 60% marks in previous years of graduation.

** Your age should be in between 19-27 years

** In some companies your nationality must be Indian.

After fulfilling the above criteria you can apply for the internship.
4th November 2015, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get an internship being a Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing 3rd mechanical engineering. I want to get an internship. What is the eligibility criteria for the internship?
If you are doing B.Tech or diploma course in Mechanical Engineering then you are eligible for internship in Mechanical Engineering.

List of the companies for internship for Mechanical Engineering.

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?