2nd July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of SAIL for Internship programme for B.Tech(ME) student? In which month entrance exam will be conducted?

hello
my name is suman kumar. i am student of
b.tech and my branch mechanical.
i want to internship in sail company.
then what is criteria for sail exam and which month the examination held.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  2. One month Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) student?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL?
  4. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  5. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  6. Can I do Ph.D related field after doing M.E electronics and control engineering?
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  9. Eligibility criteria to appear for SAIL entrance exam? Percentage needed in 10th and 12th board exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria and details of Internship programme in BSNL? What I have to do in Internship?
  11. How to make myself eligible for CS -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  13. Information about Microsoft student internship programme?
  14. Where should Telecom Engineering Student do an internship for a month? How to apply for those internships?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  17. Eligibility criteria for BHMS student to get admission in MHA? When to apply for entrance exam?
  18. Companies in Vishakapatnam who offers one month Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st year student?
19th May 2017, 12:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of SAIL for Internship programme for B.Tech(ME) student? In which month entrance exam will be conducted?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for SAIL Internship Program:

There is a certain eligibility criteria in order to apply for SAIL Internship program. The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 65% marks in order to be eligible.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their third year or final year are eligible to appear in SAIL Internship program.

>> Basically there is certain time to expect notification to come. But in general, you may expect the chance of applying for this training in the months of March to June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?