2nd July 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?

Hello,
I am a b.tech 3rd year student from IT
and want know about the internship in MNCs
(wipro,infosys,Accenture) and their criteria of getting into it.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria of TCS, Infosys, Mahindra, Accenture and Wipro?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  6. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  7. How to do internship in companies like IBM, WIPRO, Infosys?
  8. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  9. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  13. How can I apply for internship in top level companies like Wipro, HCL, HP, Infosys etc.?
  14. Whether Wipro offers Internship programme for MCA student?
  15. Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?
  16. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  17. Should I choose Infosys or Accenture?
  18. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
13th October 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?

i have scored 68% in 10th , 56% in 12th and in BE 70% suggest me some software companies based on my eligiblity.
24th October 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?

I am btech IT 3rd year persuing.plzzz suggest me some companies that provide six months industrial training in mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?