4th October 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Which has more job scope - Tally or Hardware field?

Hi, I am Joy Debnath. I am a b.com student and i am interested in tally and hardware and networking course. Kindly tell me which has more scope?

4th August 2017, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has more job scope - Tally or Hardware field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Joy Debnath. I am a b.com student and i am interested in tally and hardware and networking course. Kindly tell me which has more scope?

Both the courses are different in nature. The Tally is an accounting software and it is used in various organizations. Candidates with commerce or accounts, background can study the Tally course. After completion of the Tally course, candidates can get jobs in various organizations. The Tally course is related to accounting. Hardware course is related to computer hardware, networking and security. It is entirely different course from the Tally course. Candidates with the interest in hardware and networking can pursue the course. Scope of the hardware candidates also high. Therefore, candidates can choose any one of the course based on his ability, interest and skill.
5th August 2022, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which has more job scope - Tally or Hardware field?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?