20th September 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in TCS like companies? Should I reply upon college internship where only "C" programming is done?

hello madam/sir..... i'm rajasri from pondicherry..... i'm studying b.sc.computer science in achariya std nd science colg.... i'm 1st year student only.... but also i need help from u.... what kind of help is... i didnt know anythink about internship training activites.... my clg management said to do any internships in my semester holidays.... in my clg.... they covered "c" concept only.... so i need some guidance from u.... pls help me madam/sir.....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  7. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  8. How to Apply Company Internship like TCS Cogny?
  9. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  10. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  11. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  13. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in IT companies like TCS, WIPRO
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  16. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  17. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  18. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
28th September 2014, 12:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in TCS like companies? Should I reply upon college internship where only "C" programming is done?

Procedure of internship in TCS :-

- Application forms are available in the month of October-November.
- Entrance exam is held in the month of November-December.
- Aptitude and English is generally asked.
- Then the selected candidates are asked to submit their resume.
- Then if needed, interview is taken and after that finally interns are selected.

You should not rely upon C programming only. You should try to do some OOP course like C++ or Java. You can also do courses on Dotnet and networking which will be of additional benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?