20th August 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is the summer training of 6 weeks in ASP.NET valid for an ECE student? On which topic I should do training?

I am an Electronics & Communication student at Kurukshetra University and I am interested to do summer training of 6 weeks in ASP.NET. Is this training domain valid for an ECE student? On which topic I should do training?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  2. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  3. Is there any course in NTPC for EEE students?
  4. Can I do Summer Training for 4 weeks in VLSI if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester?
  5. Process to get summer training of 6 weeks at any industry
  6. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  8. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  9. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  10. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  12. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  13. How to apply for 4 weeks training related to Automation, Embedded and Robotics at BHEL?
  14. Industrial training in bangalore for ECE 4th sem students?
  15. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  16. Topics related to Software Designing to do in Summer Training for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Where should I go for this Summer Training?
  17. In which field can I do summer training while in B.Tech CSE 6th semester? Companies that can give training for 4-6 weeks? Should I do training in CLSI?
  18. Details about summer training for BBA students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?